Für welche Konsole soll man sich entscheiden?

• Du solltest hier wieder von DARK-THREAT und dem User, der sich kurz nach mir registriert hat, DARK--THREAT unterscheiden.

Gegen meine Person und diesem Nickname wird seit Monaten auf mehreren Seiten im Internet von Playstation-Fanboys gehatet. Ich kann da nur auf das Produktforum der XBOX One bei Amazon hinweisen, welches von genau diesen Leuten kaputt gemacht wurde. Normale User, mich inbegriffen, haben dort News und Hilfreiches gepostet, bis eben die Sony-Fans überhand nahmen, mit ihren Mehrfachaccounts. Diese haben sie genutzt, um sinnige News und hilfreiche Beiträge von normales Usern so zu bevoten, dass sie ausgeblendet werden. Daneben haben sie Threads und Posts wie "PS4 ist besser" oder "XBOX ist blöd" (vereinfachte Beispiele) usw positiv bewertet.
    Zudem wurde ich, DARK-THREAT, aufs Heftigste beleidigt, das ich Aids hätte oder andere schlimme Dinge.
    Diese Trolle, die dort und auch hier sind, haben es nur auf eines abgesehen. Einen normalen relativ seriösen User, wie ich es bin, im Internet so dar zu stellen, dass er es nicht mehr ist.

Und das entstand lediglich aus ihrem Hass gegen die XBOX One. Ich zu meinem Teil habe ja nichts gegen die Playstation 4, habe sie ja auch selber. Daher verstehe ich solche "Kriege" nicht. Nur weil ich die Playstation 4 nicht alleinig favorisiere, gelte ich in deren Augen als schlecht.

​Ich nutze diesen Nickname seit nunmehr 12 Jahren im Internet, und du siehst ja meine genutzte Mailaddresse? Daher kann man mich leicht nachverfolgen, dass ich es auch bin.
  • Du bist echt das Letzte.
    Ich habe die Kontrolle über den alten MyVideo-Account, ich habe die Kontrolle über meine Mailadressen, über meine Accounts in Winfuture, PCGames/Hardware, 4Players, Computerbase usw usw.

Auch mein Gamertag steht in der Verbindung zu meinem XBL- und PSN-Account. Du dagegen hast nichts hier vorzulegen, außer, dass du wohl einen Hass auf meine Person schiebst, was einfach nicht zugelassen werden sollte.

​PS. Das du meinen Avatar nutzt, den ich in mehreren Foren habe... -.-
    ​Hör bzw hört einfach auf mit diesem Hass auf einer Person, weil ihr nur eine Spielekonsole mögt. Sowas ist doch dumm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von DARK-THREAT ()

• Why the PS4 is the best Next-Gen Console

So after owning a PS4 for a fortnight or so, I thought it might be fun to pen an impressions piece. Not a review, rather what strikes me as the features and functionality that set the PS4 apart from the Xbox One I've used over the last 18 months, both good and bad, and what initially grabs me about the device as a gamer as well as a reviewer.

'Lightgun' text entry is the best thing ever
    Shame on you, PS4 owners. Shame on you for keeping the coolest feature of the PS4 to yourselves for so long: the ability to input text by holding my DualShock 4 like a Lightgun peripheral and 'shooting' the letters I want.

I don't even need the PS4 camera. Just activate the tilt text entry mode and fire away. Despite the fact that you have to press X instead of the trigger, it's intuitive, it's quick and frankly only a keyboard can touch it. Sure, you'll need a steady hand, but my years of experience with PSX, Saturn and Dreamcast Lightgun games counteract the irresponsible amounts of coffee I imbibe on a daily basis. Now every time I see an Xbox One 25-digit redemption code my stomach sinks.

You might think that this is a bizarre and inconsequential observation to kick off the article, but I get a lot of codes to input in my line of work. More to the point, though, it's a fantastic example of how imaginative interface designers can intelligently circumvent an age-old problem by using the hardware features on hand in elegantly simple ways, and deserves more credit.

Disc Install times are ridiculously quick
    I hate the fact that we have to install disc-based games to our console hard drives before playing them. Space concerns aside, it infuriates me that we have to wait an age before being able to play the game in the drive.

But not on PS4.

What takes several minutes (sometimes even over half an hour or more depending on if there are title updates too) on Xbox One takes seconds on PS4, and it's a godsend. The fact that we fill up our hard drives incredibly quickly still galls me, despite the PS4's unique upgrade options, but at least it doesn't waste my time.

The DualShock 4 is the best current-gen controller
    I had my suspicions, but I having used one daily over the last fortnight, I can now confirm that the DualShock 4 is a fantastic piece of kit and superior to the Xbox One's admittedly excellent offering.

For me it shows that Cerny and his team actually took feedback from gamers and thought through the design process this time. In stark contrast to the hopeless and uncomfortable DualShock 3, the DualShock 4 is designed to be incredibly comfortable to use for extended durations, ergonomically balanced and enlarged to provide a natural hand position. The triggers are sensational, the sticks are responsive, the D-Pad is excellent and the buttons are beautifully machined. It feels every inch a professional piece of gaming technology. Meanwhile, the occasional bit of hand cramp I used to suffer on Xbox One has... touch wood... disappeared.

However, it also packs a lot of functionality as standard. Silly glowing whale mouth aside, the tilt functionality is precise, the onboard battery is very convenient (and requiring no extra outlay!), the 3.5mm headphone jack lets me use my existing headset and it's even PC compatible. Well done, Sony, because the DualShock 4 really is magnificent.

Sharing is convenient...
    I didn't grow up in the 'share and upload everything to the cloud' generation, but should I ever want to spam social networks with a torrent of unimportant accomplishments, the Share Button works brilliantly. Videos are a cinch to edit. Screenshots can be uploaded or saved for later in seconds. It's great, genuinely, even if I'm a bit out of touch.
  • Keine ahnung was das hier genau soll... Ich werde den Thread jetzt hier schließen, da das lächerlich ist. Die Inhalte an sich sind aber ganz interessant, abgesehen von der Streiterei um einen Namen.

BTW -> Dark Threat ist mit sicherheit ein Name, den viele im großen weiten Netz nutzen....

Sicher dir auf bekannte Projekten deinen Namen frühzeitig und dann kannst du dort auch Ansprüche stellen.